Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Genuine Renault Roof Bars, All In One Boot Liner,and Rubber Boot Liner For Sale 5 years 3 weeks ago #1

• rawlinson
  • rawlinson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All.
After three years of Kadjar ownership (and largely due to appalling Renault customer service) I have sold my Kadjar and moved to another brand. I have to say that in general I have loved the Kadjar, and also have greatly benefitted from the wealth of knowledge on this Forum.
I have the above items that I no longer need - all of which are in "as new" condition. If any member has a use for any of the items, and is willing to make a sensible offer for any of them, it would be great for them to go to a new home. I live in Suffolk, and the items would need to be collected in person. I can be contaced on the following email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Hope these will be of use to someone.
Just an update to say that the roof bars have been purchased by MD99, and both Boot Liners have also been sold. Thanks a lot to all Forum members - happy motoring.
The following user(s) said Thank You: duracel3634

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by rawlinson.

Genuine Renault Roof Bars, All In One Boot Liner,and Rubber Boot Liner For Sale 5 years 3 weeks ago #2

• MD99
  • Thank you received: 6
I would like the roof bars please- email sent to gmail

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds