Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Software 5 years 1 week ago #1

• Bigjim21
  • Bigjim21's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
So the ongoing tale of the Kadjar. Recently was going away for 5 days to Surrey. On day I am leaving I start the car and all the menu is in foreign language. When I went into settings that was in foreign language. Had to ring dealer and get them to talk me through resetting system although they weren't happy. On way home on m25, which I have never been on the sat nav freezes then goes off. So I am stuck on a racetrack with no idea where I am or how to get home. Rang RAC but they only deal with mechanical breakdowns suggested I call local dealer but I don't know where I am. Finally got home and then satnav starts working ok. Oh and the dab radio still keeps going off dealer says it's ok! Kadjar is not on my list when I renew.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Software 5 years 1 week ago #2

• rba100
  • Thank you received: 3
re: the radio, you have to press 'mute' on the steering wheel or set volume to zero. This is the only way to turn it off.

Regarding sat nav, I think it's wise to look at the journey before heading off. So You know M4 -> M25 -> M11 or whatever. Can't rely 100% on sat nav, tho it is amazing for small, convoluted residential areas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds