Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:SERVICE WARNING LIGHT 3 years 11 months ago #13

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

What does Service A mean then? I have always been curious what plans A and B stand for. All of Europe obviously uses this scheme, but not in our dealerships.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I uploaded to the download section sometime ago the service check list issued by my dealer Here
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:SERVICE WARNING LIGHT 3 years 10 months ago #14

• Efthimis
  • Thank you received: 2

Just did it today for the same reason. When motor off, scroll in the board computer menu to SERVICE INTERVALS. Hold OK button to see the milage/months left. Hold OK again (very long) until all starts blinking. Don't release and wait until blinking stops. All done.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, this didn't work with me (I have the kadjar of my signature). At first "ok button press", I see the milage/months left, but when I hold ok again (very long), the words km, month blink for 2 secs and nothing else. The warning light remains.

Update: Finally, i managed to turn it off, following this video . I just had to follow this procedure twice: once at the service remaining time info screen and once at the oil change remaining time info screen.
KADJAR 1.5 dCi Blue 115hp SPORT EDITION 02/2019 (new)
R-link 2 version: 7.0.24.161
Greece
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Last edit: by Efthimis.

SERVICE WARNING LIGHT 3 years 9 months ago #15

• tynesider
  • tynesider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Hi Guys
Noted some of the comments, I took my 12 month 1.3 Dynamic in for its first service although it has only done 6600 miles last week

Renault said no matter they should be serviced min every 12 months so they did what is called an 'A' service which is a light service mainly checking
everything, they do change air filters but they do not change the oil.

I also had the dash service light/note come on during the lock down and successfully switched it off following thanks to A1's instruction at the beginning of this post.

However I told Renault what I had done and they said no problem and they would reset it again from the service.date

My biggest worry was I could not find anything to tell them that needed doing or attention as the car runs fine and to date very happy with it :)

Pleased to say they also supplied a courtesy car and valeted it
2019 Silver 1.3 TCe Dynamic turbo petrol, manual,

Last edit: by tynesider.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds