Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

SERVICE WARNING LIGHT 3 years 11 months ago #7

• tynesider
  • tynesider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Yes agree that's what I thought would be best, .touch wood its been a great car so far :)
2019 Silver 1.3 TCe Dynamic turbo petrol, manual,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SERVICE WARNING LIGHT 3 years 11 months ago #8

• Williamson
  • Thank you received: 6
Mines has been reliable just love it
Glad to help

Re:SERVICE WARNING LIGHT 3 years 11 months ago #9

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
In my country the oil and filter change is at 1 year or 30K km - whichever comes first. In my opinion 30K is too much and I change oil and stuff at 20K approximately (which is 6 months for my driving). The guys in the dealership are looking strange at me, but that's the way I like it. Well, my change is due to 15th of April, but I'm stuck in Austria and the service will have to wait. Asked for a price in a local dealership and it was a shock - 650 euro. Sorry guys, in my country it's 220 euro. The difference is quite big for me. Spoke on the phone with the boss of my Bulgarian dealership and all the things were arranged. There will be no problem with the warranty, and he said, they were anyway thinking of changing the time interval to 2 years, so the mileage is the one that matters the most (and I have 8K km left). I also hate seeing strange lights on the dashboard. Besides, it could disguise some other problem, so just a few hours before your question, I did the same procedure ;)
The only thing I hate is, I'm still with the winter tires and next week the forecast is for 27 degrees Celsius :( New Nokians bought 5 months ago will probably be rubbish until the next winter, not to mention the hazard of driving with winter tires at summer temperatures.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.

Re:SERVICE WARNING LIGHT 3 years 11 months ago #10

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Funny... mine has interval for service A every 12 months/30k and service B every 24 Months/30k. Only service B includes oil&filters change... usually do service every 12 months (arround 20k), combo A+B service. I have My revision maintenence plan for 5years/100000km which will be fulfill at the end of a year...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Re:SERVICE WARNING LIGHT 3 years 11 months ago #11

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
What does Service A mean then? I have always been curious what plans A and B stand for. All of Europe obviously uses this scheme, but not in our dealerships.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

SERVICE WARNING LIGHT 3 years 11 months ago #12

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 22
in Greece is 15000 km or one year. you change oil, oil filter, and cabin filter, checking car and do an outside ride to see how is going .
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds