Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

My new Kadjar 3 years 9 months ago #19

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23

It's amazing just how many people buying a new car don't shop around enough and just buy at their local dealer, one rep I know said 2 out of 10 buyers don't even negotiate or ask for a discount.

In June 2019 I researched a few makes of similar SUV's which I could afford for my budget and decided on the Kadjar but expected to have to buy second hand low mileage, I visited 7 dealers in Shropshire, Worcestershire and Stafford-shire but the best deal was 120 mile away up the M6/M62 to Bradford to Bristol Street Renault for a brand new 1.3 Dynamic, from the other seven dealers best price I saved £1400 off and negotiated £15.495 with a full sized spare wheel FOC

To date the car has been excellent and when it had its first service this month I could not think of anything that needed attention, however 10/10 to Renault Telford for excellent service plus free courtesy car and mine washed

I managed to get this new Kadjar in Iron blue colour for £19000 GT LINE spec 8 miles on the clock top spec and a saving of around £7500!!

super price!!! very good car!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My new Kadjar 3 years 9 months ago #20

• terryp
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19
I bought my GT Line 1.3 auto for a little over £20k from a dealer about 100 miles from my home.
I've used on line brokers in the past and have achieved bigger savings (up to over £7k) but this time i wanted to deal face to face so I settled for less savings and more peace of mind.
The car meets all my expectations and seems more frugal on petrol than my previous 1.2 Tce auto.
No regrets with the choice of car or the deal.
2020 GT Line 1.3 Tce Nice shade of Blue

My new Kadjar 3 years 9 months ago #21

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
good price too!! in Greece is very difficult to change car. The deallers want to take the car for nothing! so only to a person to buy it.
Renault kadjar in not so popular, the majority goes to nissan quasqai. very hard to sell it.
i would like to go to the new motor the 1.3 petrol but is difficult.
so in my mind is to change engine. i saw in england there was the kadjar like mine (pro face lift) with the 1.3 petrol! in Greece they didnt bring it. i dont know if i want except the engine , gearbox, ecu anything else so i will not have problem with rlink or other system of the car. In europe there was the kadjar with the 1.6 petrol with 163ps (before the new 1.3) also they didnt bring it to Greece. But the quasquai the brint it with this motor!

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds