Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

dashboard kmh to mph 2 months 3 weeks ago #1

• stocky777
  • stocky777's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there, I recently bought a renault kadjar 2017 eco2 bose edition, and I have recently caused so much damage that I regret it. I recently upgraded the system to 9.x seeing some problems I have downgraded to 3.x which problems didn't change, but the multimedia was functional, unfortunately I followed someone's advice that we would've tried to virginise the system, I didn't know what it was and I regret doing it, apparently I killed my system and not only that but it changed the dashboard too, and I need the dash board to be normal, because i don't understand it, the speedometer shows it in km instead of mph which im used to it, I tried changing it to mph though DDT4ALL using a obd2 scanner wifi, was able to change some stuff like psi for tyre pressure instead of bar, celcius instead of farheinheit and even the speed unit of measure which worked, but it would go back to km/h after a while, and I was wondering if is either possible to unvirginise the multimedia system or change the dashboard itself, if not can anyone please point me to the right direction cause I'm currently lost and need help. 

cheers 

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds