Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Have Renault France got logistics problems.Are you waiting ages for parts too? 4 years 6 months ago #1

• Curious
  • Curious's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Further to my recent complaint of being unable to get a delivery for new keys.I rang around to see if any other Renault dealers could get me my replacement keys any sooner, on the basis it might just be my local dealer giving me the run around.
Au contraire, mes amies, every dealer I spoke with had all got long waiting back orders, suggesting Renault in France have some kind of warehouse/logistics problems.

I wonder how many other people have had Renault parts delays or is it just the ones from Nissan??

Are our French cousins striking over pay? Is it a new computer system that's screwed up? Is it payback for Brexit?

If someone does know, I wish they'd just be honest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Have Renault France got logistics problems.Are you waiting ages for parts too? 4 years 6 months ago #2

• jean-renaud
  • Thank you received: 4
Parts arrive next day over here. Désolé.
Nouveau (2019) Kadjar Black Édition, TCe 160 EDC FAP, Flame Red ( despite the edition name ).

Have Renault France got logistics problems.Are you waiting ages for parts too? 4 years 5 months ago #3

• Curious
Many thanks, Jean-renaud.

Do you have the name of a French Kadjar dealer / email address, who I could contact for a delivery estimate?

Have Renault France got logistics problems.Are you waiting ages for parts too? 4 years 5 months ago #4

• Curious
Fortunately, received keys. Took 2 weeks!

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds