Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

R link store installation failed 3 years 6 months ago #1

• Gpb
  • Gpb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have just got my new Kadjar and have checked that the R link is the latest version. The SIM has been activated and the maps has updated fine via USB. However it will not install the R link store either by USB or when it downloads via the built in SIM, it notifies me that the download is complete but 'installation failed'. I bet it is something really obvious but i can not figure it out, i must have tried 3 different USB (All formatted correctly, as it worked for maps) and downloaded via the dim 10 times, but it will not install. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

R link store installation failed 3 years 6 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
You have stated the car is new, can you just clarify whether it is a secondhand purchase or Brand New so you receive more relevant answers.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

R link store installation failed 3 years 6 months ago #3

• Gpb
  • Gpb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Sorry, forgot to say. It is pre registered deal. It was registered in Dec 2019, but I have just got it and I am the first owner, 13 miles on the clock. It is a s edition.

R link store installation failed 3 years 6 months ago #4

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I would not use the built-in Comms as it is slow and I have found it unreliable in the past.

I think that as you have been successful with the Maps this proves your USB stick is perfectly adequate.

What communication subscriptions do you have in place, if any? A telling subscription is the Traffic Alerts, are getting these if so, your car should be talking to Renault OK?

If all else fails, I would have a chat with the Renault Connections Team to make sure there are no underlying issues.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds