Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hands free no sound during call 3 years 2 months ago #1

• Richards
  • Richards's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
We have just purchased a 2017 kadjar. Me and my partner have both linked our phones via Bluetooth and are able to stream music via spoity. However when trying to make a call or receive a call there is no sound when the call connect. I have tried all the volumes on the car and phone and tried to reboot the rlink system but still get the same issue. Is there anything else I am missing or is it a carlse that it will need to go into a garage.

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hands free no sound during call 3 years 1 month ago #2

• Kevgil09
I'm having same trouble I'm just waiting on an answer from Renault support and will update when I get it.

Hands free no sound during call 1 year 11 months ago #3

• saldatoccio
My RLINK2 was replaced, I since its replacement I am experiencing the same problem: there is no sound (and at the other end of the call they can't hear anything ) when I make/receive a call.

- I have tried with different phones
- The phone are paired to my car as Bluetooth devices, all permissions have been granted
- Volumes are set correctly
- Both phone and multimedia options are enabled
- I made a factory reset, just to be sure, but it did not help
- The multimedia part is working as expected, I can stream music via BT and it is reproduced without any issues
- I tried by enabling/disabling the "Phone ringtone" option in the Phone/Bluetooth set-up
- Call are made/closed/put on hold etc without problems, the only issue is that no sound is involved (=no ringtones, no voice)

It looks like there is not way to make it work and it was used to work with RLINK 2.x, now I am on RLINK 9.x as that was the version already installed on the new RLINK unit.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.594 seconds