Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Navigation help needed on my Kadjar please! 3 years 1 month ago #1

• GordonM
  • GordonM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
I have got everything sorted re. my RLink now except for two things I cannot fathom even after searching my manual.

1. I inputted a destination and used it to drive there - no problem. When I wanted to return home I could not switch it off and it kept tring to take me back to my original destination but worse I could not find how to stop the voice! It says in manual I shoul go into MAPs and do it there. Is that corrext and how?

2. Looking in Navigation and the list of destinations I have inputted and no longer use I cannot find how to delete them from the list. On my previous Peugeot there was a delete button at top of screen. How does this work on my Kadjar please?

Thanks so much

Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Navigation help needed on my Kadjar please! 3 years 1 month ago #2

• JC
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi Not sure about how to delete destinations BUT with regard to turning madam off , with map on screen on the bottom bar you should have a book symbol on right hand side click that and then STOP GUIDANCE will then come up are you sure you want to stop etc etc just follow it through to end hope this helps
The following user(s) said Thank You: GordonM

Navigation help needed on my Kadjar please! 3 years 1 month ago #3

• GordonM
Thanks JC - that worked!
Sorry everyone for posting this in 'welcome mat' but for some reason I tried to do it in general discussions and could not find how to do it!
Gordon

Navigation help needed on my Kadjar please! 3 years 1 month ago #4

• GordonM
Further to this assistance from you I have also managed to delete my list of destinations I no longer want. I found a 'book icon' at bottom of page and clicked on this and this allowed me to select and delete!

One last question which I need an answer to as the manual is not clear. I am trying to set up my home screen (the one that shows when I first switch on the engine) It currently shows a clock and I know from the manual that you can chose a widget, say radio ,and apply that. But....the manual says to get widgets swipe right to the fourth screen- but there are only three! I am aware that if I find the widgets I can slide one up and apply as home screen.

Thanks anyone
Gordon

Navigation help needed on my Kadjar please! 3 years 1 month ago #5

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Gordon, if note before, I will try to make a movie about that for you on weekend. Yes, it is not clear so to help you and clarify.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Navigation help needed on my Kadjar please! 3 years 1 month ago #6

• GordonM
Thanks Robertp
I appreciate that. When I got the car last November i believe you helped me then and one of the points was similar to this and I did find the scren then.
I have tried everything in the manual and can get a clock home screen and a split home screen with map/radio ad even an eco screen! because all those options show but I cannot get the full radio screen other than to click it at top of home screen when I am in clock and it appears but next time I start car it is not there.
Gordon

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds