Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How do I re-activate expired apps and services 7 months 2 days ago #7

• Whitepaint29
  • Whitepaint29's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks again Mike, for your reply. My car is 4 years this month, but it only had the standard 3 year warranty on it. It was previously a motobility car for 3 years, when I bought it from Available Car in early August, so with a 12 month gap from the expiry of the warranty, I'm wondering if I will be as lucky as you with the free updates to your R-Link services. Anyway, I'm certainly going to give it a go.
Thanks again
Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How do I re-activate expired apps and services 6 months 3 weeks ago #8

• Whitepaint29
  • Whitepaint29's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Mike. Following on from your informative message earlier, I have good news. I got through to Renault via WhatsApp yesterday, explaining that I couldn't update anything through the R-Link Store etc etc.
They got back to me today saying that due to changes in International trading laws after Brexit, Renault haven't yet been able to supply customers in the UK with a store that allows us to update our R-Link 2 devices, and that there was no indication of when that store will open. So, like you, as a goodwill gesture, they are going to update my system for a year, free of charge.  A result!
Many thanks again Mike, for replying to my original question. Really, really useful. 
Brian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds