• Page:

TOPIC:

Digital Radio question on R-link v3 5 years 7 months ago #1

• Guzzilazz
  • Guzzilazz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
Been for the first long trip in the Kadjar this weekend, down to Southampton and back.  On the way back (we were through the tunnel) we ran into traffic (which R-Link told us about) but I wanted to find out more.  I went to my DR pre-sets and selected the local BBC station, which just came up as "Signal Lost", so I opted to go back to Radio 2, which said the same, as did all other pre-set channels, and all other listed stations... Anyone any observations whether this is a fault or not?

As an aside, I briefly tried Android Auto and Google Maps as Navigator last night, and am pleased to report it's nowhere near as good as the native R-Link Sat Nav.  It's far more responsive and speedy than Google Maps...
Larry

Essex

2017 Ford Kuga Titanium 2.0 150bhp 2wd Ruby Red
ex 2017 Kadjar Dynamique S Nav Flame Red

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Digital Radio question on R-link v3 5 years 7 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Do you know what, I can't remember if mine did or did not, I'm going to Colchester late next month I will have to check. I'm sure Dartford tunnel had relays in it for some if not all FM channels
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Digital Radio question on R-link v3 5 years 7 months ago #3

• Guzzilazz
  • Guzzilazz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 18
I meant that we were through the tunnel and in "home territory"... Wasn't concerned with what happened under the Thames, it was just the 45 min loss of signal message on all the pre-sets...
Larry

Essex

2017 Ford Kuga Titanium 2.0 150bhp 2wd Ruby Red
ex 2017 Kadjar Dynamique S Nav Flame Red

Digital Radio question on R-link v3 5 years 7 months ago #4

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
So sorry, must learn English grammar,  strange one losing the signal for that long but unless it is a consistent problem you will have to just chalk it up to experience.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds