Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:New update available 18 Sep 2018 4 years 11 months ago #13

• AOne
  • AOne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
https://www.kadjar-forum.de/index.php/Thread/2374-Software-Updates-f%C3%BCr-RLINK2-Version-3-x/?postID=64722#post64722
Check this out. The guy shares a link to version .981

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:New update available 18 Sep 2018 4 years 11 months ago #14

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
Nice... what about hack for iGo patition? Will work on new version? I rather have unlocked navigation than latest version... ;)
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Re:Re:New update available 18 Sep 2018 4 years 11 months ago #15

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Nice... what about hack for iGo patition? Will work on new version? I rather have unlocked navigation than latest version... ;)

That's exactly what's bothering me, since a rumor for the new version showed up. Anyway, I guess, the unlocking file would work with no problem.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

New update available 18 Sep 2018 4 years 11 months ago #16

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
I'm looking forward to the day when dinosaur automotive companies start behaving as a modern day software suppliers, if not developers, which at this point they already are. They can't simply release new software and throw it at customers without letting them know what has changed and why they should upgrade. A simple changelog would do and is not that much effort. Am I a dreamer? :)
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

New update available 18 Sep 2018 4 years 11 months ago #17

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well, it's not official yet :) Just a leaked file. If it was not the dead RLink store in my case, I wouldn't go for it. Not that I need the store, but I hate when something is not working.
Anyway, every mistake teaches something :)
- modified map storage really makes the RLink store working incorrectly.
- Not all updates, starting with 3.3.16.*** have the same structure (I thought the changes would be really minor)
- It's a one way ticket (the most frustrating stuff).

If I manage to find a way for downgrading, it would be top....

New update available 18 Sep 2018 4 years 11 months ago #18

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

Well, it's not official yet :) Just a leaked file. If it was not the dead RLink store in my case, I wouldn't go for it. Not that I need the store, but I hate when something is not working.
Anyway, every mistake teaches something :)
- modified map storage really makes the RLink store working incorrectly.
- Not all updates, starting with 3.3.16.*** have the same structure (I thought the changes would be really minor)
- It's a one way ticket (the most frustrating stuff).

If I manage to find a way for downgrading, it would be top....

Its not just this latest sw - for my VIN Renault's easyconnect site offers 2.2.19.300, without any information as to what has changed since the previous version etc.

As for your issue, just a suggestion - you most likely can go ahead and flash the unofficial 3.3.16.960 that everybody went on from 2.2.19.300 (me included). It is modified to not check what you have so you won't get the known error saying you already have the same / or newer / software.
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.399 seconds