Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

UK mobile & average speed camera's 5 years 1 month ago #7

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Mine is nearly 3 years old. I get warnings where I know there haven't been checks for years, but, the hang up for me is that I don't get just the 1 or 2 warnings, I get a repeated verbal for 10 miles after the 1st for a local warning. This seems to coincide with where a mobile and an average check overlap

Whatever they updated at 2nd service/engine management/emission revamp cured all other rlink issues but this, so I keep both these type of warnings switched out and let my brain drive the car.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by turboted10.

UK mobile & average speed camera's 5 years 1 month ago #8

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Mine is nearly 3 years old. I get warnings where I know there haven't been checks for years, but, the hang up for me is that I don't get just the 1 or 2 warnings, I get a repeated verbal for 10 miles after the 1st for a local warning. This seems to coincide with where a mobile and an average check overlap

Whatever they updated at 2nd service/engine management/emission revamp cured all other rlink issues but this, so I keep both these type of warnings switched out and let my brain drive the car.

I'm with you Turbo, I went through a phase of no cameras as they had been removed. I think the biggest problem is that you can't subscribe to Camera updates separately so as the maps get older you get more cameras that you don't get warned about or have disappeared.

If you have a standalone TT, you have more control on content and I believe you get more frequent Camera information when subscribing
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds