Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 5 years 18 hours ago #7

• AOne
  • AOne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Moved from the irish to the bulgarian store. Gonna cut my vains... The car is actually with 3.3.16.961
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AOne.

Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 5 years 16 hours ago #8

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
Screenshot 11 is from wls decrypt and screenshot 13 is from Renault site. same car same time. Looks like Renault site does not accept non standard version. I have installed V3.
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 5 years 16 hours ago #9

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
It was all good a week ago. And this morning it was showing 3.3.16.980, though mine 961. Either the site has gone mad or something is changed or messed up. Mine is originaly with Version 3 of the software. I have not upgraded it.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 4 years 11 months ago #10

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
Funny... on R-Link store shows 3.3.16.981, in xml file 3.3.16.961 and my R-Link2 was upgraded from 2.2 to 3.3 with unoficiall upgrade...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 4 years 11 months ago #11

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Made the update to 981 and all is back to good with the RLink store. So far it was also not possible to log into the RLink Store on the PC (tried to move out from Irish to Bulgarian Store. once logged out "Error" appears when entering the NAVI Number, on both stores). But... now all the maps are gone :) Will have to put them im again and see what happens with the store.

Re:Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 4 years 11 months ago #12

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Tried the crack file and now have "damaged integrity" message. Can't put again the 981 update, cause it says the update I'm trying to install is older or same as current. So... stuck :) The french guys have said they'll provide a new crack file. Waiting with no maps.

Edit: The maps are loading, but the message for damaged integrity remains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rymacg

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds