Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 4 years 11 months ago #13

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
IGo crack does not break connection to R-Link store... not in my case...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 4 years 11 months ago #14

• AOne
  • AOne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

IGo crack does not break connection to R-Link store... not in my case...

Read your post and went to the car to check weather the RLink is still working. Managed to get in immediately, BUT after browsed through its menus, a message appeared, that "this RLink is not used in the correct country" and all went off like yesterday... Wtf?!? I'm registered in the Bulgarian store now, as the car originates from there. Maybe I'm out of my country for too long. Will try to register to Austrian Store.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Re:Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 4 years 11 months ago #15

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Or it's some kind of a roaming issue (as it should be using sim card placed by my dealer), but been using the car in this manner for second year already. Why now...

Edit: Attempted to switch store to Irish and than back to Bulgarian, with no avail. Afterwards tried the Austrian and registered the car in it with no problem. Still, not available from the car. Strange things happen...
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.

Re:Re:Re:R-Link store in the car - service temporarily unavailable. 4 years 11 months ago #16

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The Irish RLink Store has new interface. Interestingly, my car Store is working again...

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds