Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Renew TomTom Live Traffic 4 years 11 months ago #1

• ShrekTT
  • ShrekTT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I have just taken delivery of an 18 plate Kadjar 2nd hand.

I am aware from browsing the R Link store you can purchase a map update service.

Does anyone know , for future reference how i can purchase a subscription for the TomTom Live Traffic as theirs nothing on the RLink Store (Viewing on a PC).

if you have to renew it from the Car , can someone offer some step by step guide on how to do it as i'm stumped!

I have come across this page , however its asking for the first 2 characters of the device serial number , i have tried the HUD Number with no success - TomTom Renault Renew - Click Me

Theres approx 800+ days left on the subscription but i would like to know in advance

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ShrekTT.

Renew TomTom Live Traffic 4 years 11 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
For me I use Toolbox as I can't do it direct with TT and I assume you guys have the same issue with the more modern car.

2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: by duracel3634.

Renew TomTom Live Traffic 4 years 11 months ago #3

• ShrekTT
  • ShrekTT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

For me I use Toolbox as I can't do it direct with TT and I assume you guys have the same issue with the more modern car.

Hello Duracel,

The TomTom Traffic appears in the my product page on the rlink store website.

What steps would you take to renew this as far as I'm aware on my rlink account theres nothing in the store for me to renew it - my car is running rlink version 7.0.24.161 car is a 1.6 diesel signature nav - I presume my rlink software is the latest version as rlink isn't offering me a newer one

I've attacked 2 screenshots , one showing Traffic active and another one showing a search result for Traffic only showing the map update service

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Renew TomTom Live Traffic 4 years 11 months ago #4

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I believe Device Serial Number is different to the HUD and I believe will be displayed somewhere within the Rlink system screens
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Renew TomTom Live Traffic 4 years 11 months ago #5

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
You have 882 days of subscription left... when you will approach close to 30 days then you will have an option to renew subscription
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds