Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Changing from km/h to mph 8 months 1 week ago #7

• Daddymoosley
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, I have tried following the instructions in the manual for vehicles with navigation systems and like others could not find the unit option under user profile. However I did eventually work it out.

Get into car and do not switch on anything!
Press the start button and the OK button on the steering wheel at the same time and do NOT release.
You should see mph appear on the instrument panel and it will start to flash, keep holding both buttons down.
It will change to kph after a few seconds. Keep the buttons pressed down until the speed unit stops flashing.
To revert back repeat the above. If just testing and want to switch back immediately, the above will have the same effect as turning the ignition on so just open the driver's door so the car goes back into 'off' mode and then do above.

If you release the buttons too early it will revert back to mph. If that happens just open the driver's door to reset, and then repeat above. As far as I can tell it will keep the change until you change it back. I have left the car and returned and still showing kph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds