Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Media Player Interference 4 years 2 months ago #1

• LeonTee81
  • LeonTee81's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

New Kadjar owner had the vehicle just over a week love it but this one thing is bugging me, interfence playing music either radio, usb stick or from phone via bluetooth only seems to happen above 40mph, i have done a little video of it you can hear the noise at the beginning and again at the end, software release is 2.2.17.803 would a update fix the issue maybe and how do i go about updating it? thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by LeonTee81.

Media Player Interference 4 years 2 months ago #2

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Your software is way out of date, it needs upgrading to 2.2.300.19, that’s the official self upgrade, there are other options, but it means unofficial routes or a visit to the dealer.

Go here and follow the instructions, you’ll need a usb stick if at least 16mb

https://easyconnect.renault.co.uk/software-upgrade/r-link2
The following user(s) said Thank You: LeonTee81

Media Player Interference 4 years 2 months ago #3

• LeonTee81
  • LeonTee81's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
thanks, would this be my VIN number? VF1RFE00255704499 i've put this into the search box on the link you gave me and it's saying it doesn't require an update?

Media Player Interference 4 years 1 month ago #4

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Hi,

New Kadjar owner had the vehicle just over a week love it but this one thing is bugging me, interfence playing music either radio, usb stick or from phone via bluetooth only seems to happen above 40mph, i have done a little video of it you can hear the noise at the beginning and again at the end, software release is 2.2.17.803 would a update fix the issue maybe and how do i go about updating it? thanks

That noise sounds like you are changing lane or crossing white lines as in the lane change warning when not using indicators. I get this a lot when up narrow lanes with a central line, is this possibly the case with you? A way to check this is to switch off the lane change warning and see if it still happens.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds