Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Great News 5 years 1 month ago #7

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
I'm looking at them recently, and if the negotiations with the wife go well, soon will try it. She's mumbling too much for all the rides at home with no more room to keep :D :D

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Great News 5 years 1 month ago #8

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Same here :)

We had two M365s last season but I had to sell mine due to not enough time to ride/drive everything at once. Wife still has hers, she put about 350km on it for a few months last summer - used it to go to work, to local grocery stores etc. It goes for 30km on a charge (that is with her ~60kg). Its foldable - I once managed to fit 3 folded scooters in the trunk of the Kadjar (2 in the trunk of Peugeot 207). Lots of fun and very easy to ride. Xiaomi should pay me for promoting it I know, but it really is that good :) They recently released a Pro version (higher range, about 45km or so), so the regular one should get cheaper (if not already).
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Great News 5 years 1 month ago #9

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

I've been extremely busy lately and barely had the chance to participate. Also been riding my motorcycle to work and back for the past 3 weeks or so, thus my Kadjar experience was limited. In other words - nothing really happened that is worth discussing.

One thing on the maps topic is I purchased a Garmin Zumo GPS unit with lifetime Map updates. Yet to find time to d/l any maps and see if they are compatible with the car.

I have a stand alone Tomtom with lifetime free map updates, not sure if it is compatible with the car even if I knew how to retrieve the
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Great News 4 years 11 months ago #10

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Yes they are, just need to rename and repack them...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Re:Great News 4 years 11 months ago #11

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Yes they are, just need to rename and repack them...

So if I retrieved them, this is something you can do?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Great News 4 years 11 months ago #12

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
I think nothing going wrong is big news and should be posted, ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :D, I my case I have just come to accept the car for what it is, faults, foibles and all. Regarding the wheels going round and getting me reliably from A-B, can't fault it, and I've been using my car much more in recent times as hols and the decision to put miles on this while we sell the other car means 2 drivers adding miles

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds