Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the Renault Kadjar Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Just saying Hi everyone 3 years 6 months ago #1

• ians
  • ians's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I am collecting my new Kadjar Wednesday getting a GT Line 140 edc. This will be the second one, part exchanging my 2016 1.6 DCI. Very happy with it so sticking with brand . Gone for a Petrol due to my low mileage I a doing now. Only doing about 9000 a year so Petrol makes sense for me. The Diesel was brilliant though, really kicked. Looking forward to Wednesday, be sorry to see my current one go, but was getting a bit concerned about the DPF due to my low mileage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just saying Hi everyone 3 years 6 months ago #2

• BRUCE225
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

I am collecting my new Kadjar Wednesday getting a GT Line 140 edc. This will be the second one, part exchanging my 2016 1.6 DCI. Very happy with it so sticking with brand . Gone for a Petrol due to my low mileage I a doing now. Only doing about 9000 a year so Petrol makes sense for me. The Diesel was brilliant though, really kicked. Looking forward to Wednesday, be sorry to see my current one go, but was getting a bit concerned about the DPF due to my low mileage.

Good to see someone enjoy their first one enough to buy a second..seem to be constantly defending myself against others on my reason to buy a Kadjar

Just saying Hi everyone 3 years 6 months ago #3

• Paul
  • Thank you received: 10
I also enjoyed my 16 plate Signature 1.5 dci that I bought a GT line 140. I looked at lots of other cars , especially hybrids but they couldn’t quite compare to the Kadjar.
As with any forum, people tend to discuss the failings with their car especially if they’re looking to solve an issue.
Signature 1.5 dci
Now 1.3 GT Line

Just saying Hi everyone 3 years 6 months ago #4

• BRUCE225
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8

I also enjoyed my 16 plate Signature 1.5 dci that I bought a GT line 140. I looked at lots of other cars , especially hybrids but they couldn’t quite compare to the Kadjar.
As with any forum, people tend to discuss the failings with their car especially if they’re looking to solve an issue.

Must admit so far been impressed with this forum to how few problems are been reported, not sure though if majority of Kadjar owners are forum users compared to other vehicle forums I've joined in the past.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds