Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the Renault Kadjar Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hi new here. Volume very quiet on apps radio and Spotify. 1 year 10 months ago #1

• Flyer1
  • Flyer1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi I'm new but yesterday my Kadjar developed a problem. The radio the bbc player and Spotify..... you turn up the volume and it just stays really quiet. Tried switching car on and off. What is going on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hi new here. Volume very quiet on apps radio and Spotify. 1 year 9 months ago #2

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
If this is smartphone mirroring is all depended of phone volume… 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Hi new here. Volume very quiet on apps radio and Spotify. 1 year 9 months ago #3

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Hi I'm new but yesterday my Kadjar developed a problem. The radio the bbc player and Spotify..... you turn up the volume and it just stays really quiet. Tried switching car on and off. What is going on.

Happens to me too sometimes since switched to V9 (same in 34 and 35). In my case it gets fixed after restarting the RLink with a long press of the power button. Happens to no obvious reason. I've seen other complains like this, but with no solution to the problem.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds