Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
Welcome to the Renault Kadjar Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Introduction 5 years 4 months ago #1

• divebuddy
  • divebuddy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello to you all on this forum.  My name is Steve but everybody calls be scubie as my main passion in life is scuba diving hence the id divebuddy.

Well I've joined the forum because in the new year I'm changing my current car. I've been researching for about a month and have decided  that a Kadjar is the ideal car.  I'm looking to get a Signature Nav around a 18 plate. The last three cars have all been diesel and I expect  this one will be to. I would welcome any advise and guidance offered by group members

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Introduction 5 years 4 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Hello fellow diver and welcome to the forum, I hope you find the content useful.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Introduction 5 years 4 months ago #3

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Welcome,
 I too favour diesel cars today in spite of the anti emissions hype. The 1.5 and 1.6 dci engines are well proven and refined.
I had a 1.6dci qashqai before and for the last 2 years a 1.5dci Kadjar. I much prefer the style and more modern feel of the Kadjar. The change down to the 1.5 isn't a great loss and it is much quieter and smoother, less diesely sounding.
Like any car it isn't perfect and the minor control layouts can seem a little quirky to some, like hiding the S/S button directly behind the spokes of the steering wheel but these are all minors, it's a very good car and few are disappointed. My tip if you get 1 is forget the ECO button, it achieves very little and spoils the fun of the drive.

(Most niggles have been from owners of early cars, say 65/66 plte, it was launched with niggles and omissions which seem to now be sorted.

Last edit: by turboted10.

Introduction 5 years 4 months ago #4

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
welcome, why arent you waiting the new one with the 1.8 dci?

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds