Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Please Help 3 years 6 months ago #1

• Danielinda
  • Danielinda's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi

I am looking for the rear bumper trim, part no: 850184490R/A. I am in South Africa, there is no stock, and prices from the agents are the equivalent of around £300 to import.

I have seen new/good second hand items on ebay for around £60 to £80, but they do not ship to my country.

Admin, would it be safe to ask if anyone could find me one and mail it to me? Of course I would pay for everything, up to £120.

My wife got into a light bumper bashing, and all that was damaged was the trim plus one parking sensor, which I have already replaced for about £35, compared to £150 from the agents.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please Help 3 years 6 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I can make no recommendation or guarantee any transaction you may make with another member, that is between you and the individual concerned.

I do not have any problem with you making the request and it is up to you guys as to whether you trust each other to do the business
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Help 3 years 6 months ago #3

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
Such a delicate subject, selling isn’t allowed on our local forum. a rule the owner put in place. I’m sure 99% of folk are happy to help a fellow member it’s the 1% who will spoil it and it could be something simple that sends the subject into termoil.

Please Help 3 years 6 months ago #4

• Danielinda
  • Danielinda's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Thank you. I understand completely. I have actually started to repair it myself and it seems to working quite well. Will just get it colour matched and sprayed when I am done. Would normally just let the insurance sort it out, but told them get f#*$.

Thanks again!

Please Help 3 years 6 months ago #5

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Such a delicate subject, selling isn’t allowed on our local forum. a rule the owner put in place. I’m sure 99% of folk are happy to help a fellow member it’s the 1% who will spoil it and it could be something simple that sends the subject into termoil.

Whole heartily agree with what you are saying, I like to give flexibility to members to do business with one another, providing it is Kadjar related, and it is up to the individuals concerned to decide whether they trust each other. I think it is very difficult to deal with each other if in different countries and personally, I would not do it.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Last edit: by duracel3634.
  • Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds