Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

R-Link issues 7 months 3 weeks ago #1

• andy@auchterlonie.scot
  • andy@auchterlonie.scot's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Had the Kadjar for 3 weeks now.  2016 (66).  Great car but one big bug bear.
The R-Link.  I have registered on the PC on my.renault etc.  I have the download manager.  I have plugged the USB stick into the car for the 'imprint'.  It recognises this in R-Link toolbox on the PC  I put on the new versions of R-Link Store and Coyote.  I plug this into the car USB and it looks like it updates.  However this does not chnage the fact that the car icon in the top left which apparently shows if R-Link is connected or not is alwas not connected.  If you touch it, it shows the IPhone is connected perfectly but the R-Link is not.  There are no connect buttons.
Everything in Apps is greyed out.  The map is ancient.  
Took the car to Renault and they wont even look at it.  "Its up to the customer now we have washed our hands of RLink.  Register online blah blah".  (I have registered for my.renault, the normal renault site, the R-Link Store online etc etc.)
The car does not connect, and it never changes,  I have held the power button in for ages and it forces a reboot.  No change.
I believe the system has a SIM card somewhere which obviously needs re-activated.  
What can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds