Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2017 Kadjar deadlock not working 3 years 6 months ago #1

• Mahadevan
  • Mahadevan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

recently bought a used 2017 Kadjar Signature. I love all the features in it and enjoying every time I drive it.
I'm still reading the manual and getting to know all the features etc. The central locking doesnt seem to work fine. I sit in the car and start driving, the central lock at the dashboard glows red indicating its locked but the car can still be opened from the driver side and passenger side. I tried clicking the lock button twice in quick succession as per the manual but the doors can still be opened. I checked with the dealer and he says it a safety feature for the accident scenario.
Any advice on this pls?

thanks,
Jag

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2017 Kadjar deadlock not working 3 years 6 months ago #2

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
If you are in the car and try opening it while still in the car, it does unlock as per what the dealer said. Also if you have an accident the car will unlock if you are in it.
While it is locked and you are in it, it should not be possible to open it except, possibly as not tried, if the keyless entry is activated.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds