Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

High Fuel usage 5 years 2 months ago #19

• Roxy1234
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
I can see your point with your mileage, but I still think in 2019 to only get 28 to 30 mpg in any family car is disgraceful. If it was a large car not so bad but it seem that the engine is under powered and is having to work harder... Mine is top of the range with the biggest engine and 4x4 so it would cost more.. The 1.5 dci in a lower spec nearly new are a good price.......Each man for himself  I picked my spec for towing etc but I have to say I love it ... 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

High Fuel usage 5 years 1 month ago #20

• OldAndLame
  • Thank you received: 1
I have a Dynamique S Nav 1.5 dci EDC and have averaged 49mpg in the 16,000 miles I've covered in the 2 years I've had it.  I don't use stop start and have a fairly mixed road types.  I live central London but am often driving out to Hertfordshire and I admit to not having a light right foot! Golf clubs and trolley usually in the car as well so not as light as it could be...

High Fuel usage 5 years 1 month ago #21

• Jerzy
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,
Fuel consumption depends on driving style mostly. 
I am travelling to work 10 miles journeys each way to City of London. On the way back at 6pm it is one big traffic sometimes takes 45 to 55 minutes to do 10 miles, but somehow I have average 35.5mpg in ecomode stop start on, and 37mpg in normal mode stop start off, I have checked it by full to full tank basis. 
Surprisingly on Eco mode trip computer was showing 37.5 mpg but actual was 35.5.
That was 90% city drive with average 15mph speed according to computer.
Sadly I didn't have chance to test it just on motorway, but spring is coming so trip to Beacons will verify.
Kadjar 1.2 Tce, Dynamique Nav 2015, R-link updated to 3.3, Android Auto activated

High Fuel usage 5 years 1 month ago #22

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
This is 1.5dci based;

The one and only thing that has become apparent to me over 2.5 years with the Kadjar is this, put your foot down at your peril. Simple motorway test over 25 miles in light traffic, 63mph, the old government "best mpg" figure, 65mpg. lift that to 75 and drive straight to the nearest pump!!!!!! Ok not that bad but down to 50 and only just.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds