• Page:

TOPIC:

Air con 4 years 11 months ago #1

• Roxy1234
  • Roxy1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Just had air con re gas’s £180 as it was not working, the dealer could only find 58g of gas in the system.. When a full system holds 570g could not find any leak...But because I did not own the car from new and cannot say if the air ever worked from new the state it’s not a fault and needed to pay for the re gas . It’s working now but still very poor compared to ever other car I have owned ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Air con 4 years 11 months ago #2

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Mine was topped up two weeks ago with 30 grams. This costed me 50 euro. The dealer said, that a kilo worths 370 euros. It's first topping up since new (nearly 2 years), but you're right - the air-con feels weak (just like my previous 2008 Scenic).

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Air con 4 years 9 months ago #3

• yrag
  • Thank you received: 2
Last summer I was driving in France and really needed the air con, unfortunately it was very disappointing and was just not keeping me cool, then I had an active brain cell moment and turned off 'eco mode'. As I was touring I thought eco useful and would help with the diesel consumtion. Suddenly the air con was blowing really cold air. The rest of the holday was spent cool and comfortable but without 'eco mode' just a light right foot.
I'm not suggesting it will solve your problem but it might help someone who has a similar issue.

Air con 4 years 9 months ago #4

• Roxy1234
  • Roxy1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Good point never use eco mode it’s rubbish makes the car a total pain on hills... it’s a poor aircon system you would think a French car and the fact France has very hot weather... but knowing French drivers that are tight as tits I bet the never use the air con ...

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds