Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Something do not work, not sure if human error or tech issue, please advise 4 years 7 months ago #1

• webbyfx
  • webbyfx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,
I have recently bought a 2016 Renault Kadjar signature nav BOSE diesel manual and a few things are not working and not sure if i need to back to the dealership or whether its something simple. The dealership I purchased the car from is over an hour drive away so would like to avoid that and I have come here hoping someone might know an easy fix.

So 1st issue, my driveway is a small uphill grtadiant onto a flat part where the car is parked, its on a busy main road and i hate reversing onto a main road so i prefer reversing onto the driveway, when i am going up the gradient the car jerks and feels like its pulling against you and you can smell the clutch afterwards, as if it struggles. Is there a hill assist trying to stop the car or something? All my other cars do it no problem it really isnt steep and really should be no issue for any car. Can anyone guess what this could potentially be?

2nd issue, keyless entry doesn't work at all, even when I walk away it doesn't auto lock and I have to press the button on the key. Is this a feature for only some kadjars and not all? And i expected the mirrors go in automatically when you lock the car but they dont? My 2013 Megane does it so would assume a more modern renault would?

Think there is more but any help or advice on what to check would be appreciated :)
Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Something do not work, not sure if human error or tech issue, please advise 4 years 7 months ago #2

• PatWar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
I can't answer your first problem but as to the second one: your car needs to be a late 66 Reg to have the walk away locking and folding mirrors. There is a recent thread on this forum regarding this. Sorry.
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

Re:Something do not work, not sure if human error or tech issue, please advise 4 years 7 months ago #3

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
There is a thread on the first one somewhere in the forum. As far as I know, there was a fix, by updating the software (which includes gearbox software) at the dealer.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds