Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Download limit 4 years 11 months ago #13

• Jkousholt
  • Thank you received: 3

Why does the forum have a Download limit???

It is to discourage those that just register to download loads of files without any genuine contribution to the Forum.
At the moment it is early days and nothing is set in stone but there will certainly be restrictions of some kind. which will not be as intense as that in the posting JohnBridge is directing you to.

Those initial restrictions have already been changed but not published at this time. As a courtesy to you, I have moved you up one level giving you 2 downloads/day at a slightly faster speed.

Upgrade/Downgrade of download restrictions are not automatic and will only be on request/review basis.

Thank you for this. Both an explanation and also the extra downloads :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Download limit 4 years 11 months ago #14

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
And what are limitations now? I have to wait 240sec to download file and jet I am elite member...
And one file to download per week...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Last edit: by Robertp.

Download limit 4 years 11 months ago #15

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

And what are limitations now? I have to wait 240sec to download file and jet I am elite member...
And one file to download per week...

Try now, I made a mistake and did not upgrade you when the restrictions were put in place. There are probably others I haven't done either!

Sorry for the inconvenience
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Download limit 4 years 11 months ago #16

• duracel3634
  • duracel3634's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I have now put a revised Policy in place that can be seen HERE
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Download limit 4 years 11 months ago #17

• JohnBridge
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you d3634, I wasn't expecting: "Upgrades to the next level are NOT automatic and must be applied for....", so those interested in doing Downloads need to APPLY to move up the pecking-order.
I was logged-in, followed the HERE link, then had to log-in again to view the Download Policy? I wonder if that's a feature of this Site, or my "Edge" browser Security?
So, the Download Limits are invisible to non-members? Personally speaking, I'd prefer to be able to view all the "Rules" of a club before joining....
Again, not a criticism d3634, I am continually Impressed that the Site functions, very grateful for all the hard-work.

Download limit 4 years 11 months ago #18

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Thank you d3634, I wasn't expecting: "Upgrades to the next level are NOT automatic and must be applied for....", so those interested in doing Downloads need to APPLY to move up the pecking-order.
I was logged-in, followed the HERE link, then had to log-in again to view the Download Policy? I wonder if that's a feature of this Site, or my "Edge" browser Security?
So, the Download Limits are invisible to non-members? Personally speaking, I'd prefer to be able to view all the "Rules" of a club before joining....
Again, not a criticism d3634, I am continually Impressed that the Site functions, very grateful for all the hard-work.

There's something wrong with the link. Same with me.
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds