Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Kadjar 1.2 SNav Autp Automatic Gearbox Delay and and jolting in reverse 5 years 6 months ago #7

• AndyB53
  • AndyB53's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
It is not the amount l of acceleration as if I just engage the drive on the level and do not use any acceleration at all, there is still a delay and then a jolt before the car creeps backward.  Like I sais, it doe NOT do it on my new one!  It is almost dangerous on a slope!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kadjar 1.2 SNav Autp Automatic Gearbox Delay and and jolting in reverse 5 years 6 months ago #8

• terryp
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 19

It is not the amount l of acceleration as if I just engage the drive on the level and do not use any acceleration at all, there is still a delay and then a jolt before the car creeps backward.  Like I sais, it doe NOT do it on my new one!  It is almost dangerous on a slope!

I wonder whether it may be due to Shedder's software update. Perhaps he could enlighten us on the improvement he has experienced from that.
When was the update brought in?
2020 GT Line 1.3 Tce Nice shade of Blue

Kadjar 1.2 SNav Autp Automatic Gearbox Delay and and jolting in reverse 5 years 6 months ago #9

• Thank you received: 8
You apply the hill holder by pressing the brake pedal (very) hard. Then you have a few seconds to give a gentle throttle and it will drive away smothly in reverse or forwards to your liking.
If you wait too long, the hill holder will release and the car will begin to roll the wrong way.
It is safest to press the autostart button to turn this off, to prevent the engine from stopping when using the hill holding function.

Kadjar 1.2 SNav Autp Automatic Gearbox Delay and and jolting in reverse 5 years 6 months ago #10

• darenh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 154
It sounds as though the clutch is coming off to fast, bearing in mind it is an electronicly controlled dual clutch system.

you should be able to put it in gear and it’ll start creeping once you release the brake.

Try it on the flat select reverse release the foot brake and see if it takes  up and creeps then apply revs.

Kadjar 1.2 SNav Autp Automatic Gearbox Delay and and jolting in reverse 5 years 6 months ago #11

• AndyB53
  • AndyB53's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi to all.  As I have explained it is NOT just on hill starts ans is only in reverse gear.  I  manually release the brake, take my foot off the foot brake and then put it into reverse without touching the accelerator and the car does nothing for 2 / 3 seconds then jolts and creeps backward.  It is as if it is too low on transmission fluid but that has been checked.  It is much worse on a hill but the Automatic brake has nothing to do with it.  I understand other local customers to our main dealer have found the same thing

Kadjar 1.2 SNav Autp Automatic Gearbox Delay and and jolting in reverse 5 years 6 months ago #12

• Shedder101
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • be at piece with your god
  • Thank you received: 76
something wrong there 

you should not be able to put the car in reverse from park and i think drive as well without having your foot on the brake

big safety issue there 
Dynamique Nav 1.5 dCi 110 EDC Auto A nice Blue one

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds