Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

With some sadness... 4 years 3 months ago #19

• Roxy1234
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
225/45/19 and 215/60/17 are standard size on the kadjar.. so both the same had tmps fitted so system works straight away. A local firm did the refurb at a cost of £150 and the wheels cost £100 as they we’re tatty..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

With some sadness... 4 years 3 months ago #20

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
I also have winter and summer set, 19 inch only, both on its own alloy rims. I got winter set as a part of a deal when bought new Kadjar. Continental WinterSport TS 830. When I bought rims, there was a few euros difference between 17 and 19 dimensions, literally. Winter set is still good for this season, for summer I bought 4 new Uniroyal tires in March, 130€ piece.
After 4 years I have 83000 km on clock, meaning around 40000 km with each set... even not expensive in 4 years period. Riding with 19 inch is far more dynamic than with 17 inch. If I need terrain capability I would certainly go for 16 inch 215/65 tires on steal rims...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

With some sadness... 4 years 3 months ago #21

• kadjartour99
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks everyone for the advice, gives me plenty to go back to the dealer with when I'm next in.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds