Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bloody daytime running lights, don't you just love them, (not) 5 years 1 month ago #7

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Hi

se attached PDF. You speak and read German better than me, so I assume that will make you no problem.

Thanks for the PDF

PS: (Wrong assumption for the German :D My German is extremely bad. As I do not work for the locals, but remotely for my bulgarian employer, I can't learn the language, though I want to... Too much work, no time for learning... )
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AOne.

Bloody daytime running lights, don't you just love them, (not) 5 years 1 month ago #8

• turboted10
  • turboted10's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
I think the idea is great, unfortunately with my car being leased I'm unable to carry out any modifications under its terms. It is a real issue that I'm sure will be addressed by type approval or similar sooner or later.

Bloody daytime running lights, don't you just love them, (not) 5 years 1 month ago #9

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

I think the idea is great, unfortunately with my car being leased I'm unable to carry out any modifications under its terms. It is a real issue that I'm sure will be addressed by type approval or similar sooner or later.

Hi,

You could ask the dealer to adjust the setting for you. It's a configuration that takes no more than 5 mins to apply and the dealer has the equipment and know-how to do it. Maybe mention it next time you visit the dealership.
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA
The following user(s) said Thank You: turboted10

Bloody daytime running lights, don't you just love them, (not) 5 years 1 month ago #10

• turboted10
  • turboted10's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Cheers, I will give that a try I really think it's an issue.

Bloody daytime running lights, don't you just love them, (not) 5 years 1 month ago #11

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
I doubt that this setting is accessible with CAN-CLIP, ether to turn-on rear lights in function with DRL... When I ask at dealer to do that they respond with glad to, but there is no setting… CAN-CLIP is  more likely DEBUG mode for functions… It is better in diagnostic
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Bloody daytime running lights, don't you just love them, (not) 5 years 1 month ago #12

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Hi

se attached PDF. You speak and read German better than me, so I assume that will make you no problem.

Thanks for the PDF

PS: (Wrong assumption for the German :D My German is extremely bad. As I do not work for the locals, but remotely for my bulgarian employer, I can't learn the language, though I want to... Too much work, no time for learning... )

See HERE for translation
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Johny1fin

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds