Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

2019 Renault Kadjar 1.3Tce GT Line EDC (Automatic) 4 years 9 months ago #7

• Pentris
  • Pentris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
Tynesider
I don't know what the 1.2 version was that you tried but mine was a petrol turbo, exactly like the new 1.3 petrol turbo. The extra theoretical power is to overcome the losses in performance caused by the anti pollution controls on the new engine. Both my cars were automatic and although known for slightly lower economy in most situations I was only observing my comparisons with like for like models. I had no problems with the performance from the 1.2 likewise with the 1.3. Mine were virutally identical performance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2019 Renault Kadjar 1.3Tce GT Line EDC 4 years 9 months ago #8

• PatWar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 55
Hi pentris, you mention that the centre console is backlit but I'd read somewhere (on this Forum I believe) that the switches for the side mirrors and windows were also backlit. Can you confirm this? Cheers.
formerly 2017 Dynamique S Nav 1.2 TCE in Cosmos Blue, RLink 3.3.16.981
now 2020 Captur S-Edition TCE130 manual in Desert Orange with Black Roof

2019 Renault Kadjar 1.3Tce GT Line EDC 4 years 9 months ago #9

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247

Hi pentris, you mention that the centre console is backlit but I'd read somewhere (on this Forum I believe) that the switches for the side mirrors and windows were also backlit. Can you confirm this? Cheers.

When I was last in the dealer I had a look at the door controls on the drivers side and yes they were all lite up.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: PatWar

Last edit: by duracel3634.

2019 Renault Kadjar 1.3Tce GT Line EDC 4 years 9 months ago #10

• karl70
[probably be my last Renault purchase as I am too old to be lied to and the very poor sales service.]
I admire your optimism that clueless and /or lying salesmen are somehow unique to renault. On my old 2016 model sometimes the car locks on the way to the boot. It's a minor niggle.
As for the 1.3 engine.. I'd probably expect a small increase in fuel consumption coralating to slight increase in engine size. Just about every. Professional reviewer I've seen states that the old 1.2 engine is underpowered (to many Jeremy Clarkson wannabes out there {and I've 'never' heard an actual owner agree}) and I think the 1.3 is renault answer to those critics, not to improve economy but to improve power.
Signature s nav bose Nov 2016 model, currently at 7500 miles. 1.2 petrol, glacier white, R-link2 Version: 2.2.19.300

2019 Renault Kadjar 1.3Tce GT Line EDC 4 years 9 months ago #11

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
I will consider to go on 1.3 turbo if the dealer gives a good price for my 1.2 , I would like the more power of new kadjar.

2019 Renault Kadjar 1.3Tce GT Line EDC 4 years 9 months ago #12

• Pentris
  • Pentris's Avatar Topic Author
Patwar
I went out in the dark to check for lights and all the buttons and switches, including the headlight level adjestment, are all lit with the side lights on. The heating/cooling controls light up when the engine is running.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PatWar

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds