Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re:Renault Kadjar Cooling 4 years 7 months ago #7

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I believe you have a Diesel engine, read the 3 pages of this thread HERE which I think AOne might have forgotten about, or am I totally wrong?
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Re:Renault Kadjar Cooling 4 years 7 months ago #8

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

I believe you have a Diesel engine, read the 3 pages of this thread HERE which I think AOne might have forgotten about, or am I totally wrong?

Right :) I really forgot about it. My bad ;)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Renault Kadjar Cooling 4 years 7 months ago #9

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
many times run the vent to my kadjar but in greece in summer we have 35-38 C outside. my skoda vrs tfsi did the same so i am not worried. its because the temperture.
what tempereture do you have outside?

Renault Kadjar Cooling 4 years 7 months ago #10

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

many times run the vent to my kadjar but in greece in summer we have 35-38 C outside. my skoda vrs tfsi did the same so i am not worried. its because the temperture.
what tempereture do you have outside?

In Bulgaria, the temperatures are the same, but I've heard the vent not more than 2-3 times in hot weather. The thing is we're talking about vent not willing to switch off after 2-3 miles in cold weather - 10-15 C°
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Renault Kadjar Cooling 4 years 7 months ago #11

• rgh.key
  • rgh.key's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
After doing lots of reading up on the 1.6Dci engine I think that it could be DPF Regeneration, apparently the DPF can be cleaned a lower speed on these engine's including normal round town trips as effectively as motorway journeys, although it would be nice to know that it was trying to do a regeneration, as far as I have found out the DPF light comes on when the filter is partially blocked and by that point it's probably too late. Would be nice to know what the actual requirements are for a DPF cycle to start and if there is any tell take signs that one is in progress before switching off the engine. Going to take mine out for a run this morning at 50mph and try to keep the revs at 2000rpm, I think it needs 10-15 minutes for a regen so I just hope it does one haha!

Renault Kadjar Cooling 4 years 7 months ago #12

• Efthimis
  • Thank you received: 2
With my kadjar, bought new on February and living in Greece, the cooling issue happened for about 4 times (only one time in summer). From the second time and after, I was counting the duration time that the fan would still working after the engine off. Each time, the fan stopped exactly at 9 minutes (!!!).
KADJAR 1.5 dCi Blue 115hp SPORT EDITION 02/2019 (new)
R-link 2 version: 7.0.24.161
Greece
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

• Page:
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds