Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Park sensor disable when reversing with trailer/caravan 4 years 11 months ago #1

• Jkousholt
  • Jkousholt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3
Is there anywhere in the developer mode/DDT4ALL where you can deactivate the rear parking sensors?
Reversing for bit lights up the wrench and tells me to check the parking sensors.
The wrench turns of when parked for a few hours.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jkousholt.

Re:Park sensor disable when reversing with trailer/caravan 4 years 11 months ago #2

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
If I remember right, there is a buton in Settings menu where you can switch them off, but not sure if it ain't only about the front set.
(Maybe the coupling for the caravan is not correct. When I attach my bike stand, they are automatically switched off.)

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Re:Park sensor disable when reversing with trailer/caravan 4 years 11 months ago #3

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
Familiar with this problem...
In one version this only works if you have original loom and 13 pin connection (without adapter 7 to 13).
Another version is that this only works with rear sensors only (no side protection/ BLIS).
I have same problem, original loom and adapter. Solving with disabling rear sensors.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Re:Park sensor disable when reversing with trailer/caravan 4 years 11 months ago #4

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Mine automatically disables along with blind spot warning when I plug into my 13 pin socket either with a 13 pin plug or a 13 pin adaptor to 7 pin socket with 7 pin plug plugged into that.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C

Park sensor disable when reversing with trailer/caravan 4 years 11 months ago #5

• Kadjar4x4
  • Thank you received: 1
It should be disabled by default when it is connected. It is probably wrong loom or incompetent service.

Park sensor disable when reversing with trailer/caravan 4 years 11 months ago #6

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
Hard to believe because fitting was done by dealer/authorised garage. Connection module is also used because I have to already replace it. It is also all set/enabled with CAN CLIP (checked when changing module).
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds