Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Brakes wear 4 years 10 months ago #13

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
On mine (4wd) front and rear discs&pads are still OK after 75kkm (~47k miles)... only change brake fluid after 3 years/60kkm (~37k miles) which is mandatory according to maintenance plan
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Brakes wear 4 years 10 months ago #14

• sambec
  • Thank you received: 18
I had only done 1200 miles and I noticed that the front discs on both sides were getting deep score marks so I took it back to Renault Cardiff and I had all new discs and pads replaced free of charge, they sent them back to Renault tech dept so they could check them and the outcome was that the actual discs were of inferior quality????

Brakes wear 4 years 10 months ago #15

• Roxy1234
  • Roxy1234's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 45
By the looks of it most kadjar discs are ....with the fact I am the 2nd owner and 24.000 mls this was not an option... was not happy with the air con only 10% of the gas was in the system, but no leaks and the could see the system had not been tampered with... when I asked about the cost should be covered the said no ... so they got you by the balls

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds