Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 11 months ago #43

• tek_ids
  • Thank you received: 0
@yos1111 -  did you upgrade to V3, or to V221930?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 11 months ago #44

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
The saga continues on the German forum. I'm pretty sure it's the same dude :D :D :D 
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 11 months ago #45

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Which forum? kadjar-forum.de ?
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 11 months ago #46

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Last edit: by AOne.

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 10 months ago #47

• nocluescot
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi, been searching all day to try get carplay to work on my Kadjar reg 17, came accross your post and finally managed to update from 2.2 for 3.3. but sadly your information on how to get DEGUB to load doesnt work. anyone else had success?

Step-by-Step: Upgrading R-LINK V2 to V3 + Install Android Auto 1 year 10 months ago #48

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hi, been searching all day to try get carplay to work on my Kadjar reg 17, came accross your post and finally managed to update from 2.2 for 3.3. but sadly your information on how to get DEGUB to load doesnt work. anyone else had success?

It works, but sometimes needs a lot of attempts. I've read that using a stylus helps a lot. 

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds