Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 3 years 5 months ago #625

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

Hello there!Tell me how to delete or change the contents of the speedcam.spdb file.SCU Creator is not deleted.I created my own speedcam.I took the .txt file (recorder one camera), converted it using SCU Creator, installed it, but nothing changed.Cameras were not removed from the map.Navigator says that the withdrawal was successful, but in fact nothing has changed.The problem is that there are no cameras on the road, but there are on the map. And the second question the Navigator shows, instead of an artificial roughness, a railway crossing.How do I remove or fix this?Maybe someone knows how to solve these problems.All speedcam.spc files have been deleted

speed files is deleted by using scu creator to create a file on USB pretty simple should be some instructions around site, if you won't find will try to make a small video and show it to you , delete old one and install new one, what country are you looking for speedcams?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 3 years 5 months ago #626

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
If you haven''t noticed, there's an update available in Toolbox for new maps, branded 2020 Q4 (actual content - 2019/12)

If somebody is too lazy downloading and making their own set, in the following link you can find my setup, created with Speed Cams and POIs from TomTom 2020Q2 and all the rest from Here 2020Q2. All European countries included, except Vatican and Iceland (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Armenia also excluded from the original source).

Just extract and place in USB flash.

Map Set 2020 Q2

PS: My Toolbox is offering me only 2020Q2 (2019-06), although I still have valid subscription. If somebody has the 2020Q4 downloaded from Toolbox, I would appreciate it if he shares it with me :)
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frenchnobility, Trak-X

Last edit: by AOne.

Latest maps 3 years 5 months ago #627

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
In navigation in R-Link2 versions 7 and above obviously some file types are not supported anymore... One of them is filetype for warnings... therefore newly SKUCreator allow only 4 filetypes. I built a package for warnings on old fashion way and got error unsupported file type while install on device.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl

Re:Latest maps 3 years 5 months ago #628

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
That's quite strange. That explains why my fda files were excluded and I had to add them back manually in the map folder before hitting Create.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Latest maps 3 years 3 months ago #629

• muratolisa
  • Thank you received: 0
when i install this maps i get a license error. i have the igo patch installed. what's the problem?

Latest maps 3 years 3 months ago #630

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
In which module/package?
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds