Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 3 years 7 months ago #607

• stuff
  • Thank you received: 0
Is it possible to give working link of r-link sku for complete Latest EU HERE again. thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 3 years 7 months ago #608

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
http://ovh.to/kBHBf11
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: stuff

Latest maps 3 years 7 months ago #609

• Karl
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Hello Robert. What is in the "warnings" file?
1,2 TCe EDC Night&Day prod. Oct. 2016
R-link 2 Ver. 7.0.24.161 (upgraded from 2.x by dealer).
Self activated Android Auto
Here maps

Latest maps 3 years 7 months ago #610

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
He he, funny thing. While I used 3.3.16.96x on previous device this files enables warnings like sharp curve, pedestrian crossing, and such a things. A road sign on full screen navigation. But this files are not supported with newest SKU creator neither works on navigation on R-LINK version 7.x, 8.x and 9.x
I built this package on old way and I suppose they works on 2.2.19.300 and 3.3.16.9xx versions of iGo. I think you also need licencse file for that.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl

Latest maps 3 years 7 months ago #611

• Karl
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Robert. Thanks for the explanation. Interesting, this. I always wondered why there are so many detailed settings for such warnings in the R-link. But, no matter the settings, I have never seen a warning for railway crossings, school and so an. Not very important - I can live without it.
But what I really would like, was that my navigation system reads the speed limits from the map. My car only shows what the camera can read, and here in Lithuania most speed limits don't have a sign. Your'e just supposed to know them from the circumstances.
I noticed that a file with speed limits is included with the maps and that sku-creator adds them. But - nothing on the screen.
1,2 TCe EDC Night&Day prod. Oct. 2016
R-link 2 Ver. 7.0.24.161 (upgraded from 2.x by dealer).
Self activated Android Auto
Here maps

Last edit: by Karl. Reason: Additional info

Latest maps 3 years 7 months ago #612

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Karl

Maybe you can see, I open a question on German forum regarding that. I think this is just a setting in ECU, editable with DDT4ALL. Afterall, Megane and Scenic has same device, same iGO, same firmware and this function works. Also, if i read well, this functionality is enabled on Kadjar MK2 (please, owners of Kadjars MK2; 2020 year can confirm that?)
I have nove brand new device with latest V9 firmware but since my car is from 2016, this function is not enabkled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds