Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #103

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

Well thank you.

Please share. As you can see in one of my previous post there is a link on YouTube channel for some modifications. Kadjar is mine.
We try to change parameters on Line distance warning, but it does not work. It accept lower values (speeds), write it, but ignore it. Either has hardcodec minimal speed or instructions are not complete.

For LED tail lights to be on when front DRL are on:

UPC-EMM
USM_CMF1_Sailing_B4
Configuration
Lights
E_B_DRLwithTail
Change value from 0 to 1

For external temperature to be displayed on the Dash screen (make sure to disable the flower in R-Link settings or they will overlap):
Cluster ECU
Cluster_15-40_v3.30.02
Ecrans Configuration
Conf Prestations VEH
TemperatureUnit_CF
Change value to "External Temp. Meassurement and Display"
Confirm with "Temperature exterieure"
Apply with "Reset SW : 11 03"
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Boyko.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #104

• AlexP
  • AlexP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi,
Wouldn't be better to make a special topic with modifications done with ddt4all? 

Have you tried to activate Extended Grip? In Megane I saw that you must activate the button in Radio which works in Kadjar and to activate it in TC/ESC ECU wich is not working in my Kadjar. The option stays "deactivated" and gets back to deactivated when I try to change it to activated.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #105

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
I have made the PDF file, that is still available from Download, for the RlinkUpgrade into an easily editable article.
https://www.renaultkadjarforum.com/members-articles/pimp-my-ride/54-software-upgrade/58-rlink-v2-to-v3-upgrade.html

Just need a list of all the issues experienced with the upgrade missing functions and also perhaps gained functions.

I notice there is a suggestion to include the ddt4all information in one place, dish the info and that can be done as well or access can be given to someone to do that, whatever works is fine by me.
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: revi, drbeklen

Last edit: by duracel3634.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #106

• vlastem
  • Thank you received: 0
I just wanted to confirm one more successful update from 2.2 to 3.3
My Kadjar is bit older, year 2015.
I did everything step by step as it is explained in this topic, and there was no issue what so ever.

Thank you all for you help.
3.3 is much smoother.

The only "problem" I have is that android auto works very bad, I have some kind of lag, and it a bit jerky...
Does you AA works fine?
I sideloaded app on my phone, as it said that it is not supported for honor 9...

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #107

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Great... what exactly date? Mine is officaly 2015/11, thous was delivered in 2015/12 and first registration is on 2016/1/4...

Still hunting for some data in case of video corruption in upgrade. Just make sure to suvcesfuly reanimate device in case of fault upgrade...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Last edit: by Robertp.

RLink firmware update 2.x to 3.3 5 years 3 months ago #108

• vlastem
  • Thank you received: 0
Mine is 2015-06 with first registration 2015-10. Maybe I'll try tomorrow different cable or even other phone just to see will AA work better because it's almost unusable with this lagg.

Last edit: by vlastem.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds