Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Windscreen Cracked 5 years 1 month ago #25

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Ok, thanks for that, a little different from here in the Uk.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by turboted10.

Windscreen Cracked 5 years 1 month ago #26

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Pretty much same in Slovenia... now I have 50% discount as a safe driver (means 10 years with no accident made to other), 20% on package (have health insurance, propierty insurance and touristic insurance at same insurance company) and some comercial discount from my broker.
My insurance covers me almost any kind of damage, without participation, no limited times during year. First damage is free of charge for next year, every another costed you 15%. We also have a system of partial insurance (for glasses, headlights, mirrors, damages on parking, damage from wildlife, hail) which covers with no limitation, participation or lost of bonus... meaning that I can replace windscreen even 2 or 3 times in same year with no additional consequences. Insurance also covers me assistance and legal services. And it costed me 680€ per year.
So my main problem is that I will have annoyance with car and logistic on day when authorised garage will replace windscreen (garage will also take care about papirology for insurance company).
Is that kind of insurance and amount of money for it reasonable? For me, defenetly yes. If it is my fault to have damaged care (completely, heavy) I do not need to have spare 5 or 10k€ to repair it.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Windscreen Cracked 5 years 1 month ago #27

• turboted10
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
We can get up to 70% NCB (no claims bonus). this is after 5 years. You earn 30% I think for the first year etc. If you have a claim you lose 30% bonus. I don't know my insurance cost as it is included in the all inclusive lease I have, but my wife has a 3 year old dci GT line Clio, that costs her(us) about £225 per year but we both have perfect records.

Last edit: by turboted10.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds