Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Re:Latest maps 4 years 1 month ago #397

• altazor
  • Thank you received: 2
Здравей, UNA, ще направя всичко възможно да пиша на български език, използвайки автоматичния преводач на Google.
Искам да създам SKU файл с карти на Испания, Португалия, Андора и Гибралтар, с техните POI и радари. Видях интересно видео, което ми помогна да разбера процеса: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ2lGU7ZkjmNHAn9867wczGTWSMvuXKivkiX
Имам обаче някои въпроси:
1. Къде мога да получа файловете, наречени mappackage_nq_FR_high_2018_Q2.sku и mappackage_nq_FR_high_2018_Q2.sku.md5 и файла MM2014_2_0_TT1506_FACTORY_WW_HIGH_20160415.lyc
2. Как мога да избегна дублирането на картите?
3. Ако инсталирам картите на Испания, Португалия, Андора и Гибралтар, използвайки този метод, ще бъдат ли изтрити другите карти, които не актуализирам?
4. Кога трябва да използвам файла force_update.txt?

Благодаря за помощта.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rafass

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Re:Latest maps 4 years 1 month ago #398

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251

Здравей, UNA, ще направя всичко възможно да пиша на български език, използвайки автоматичния преводач на Google.
Искам да създам SKU файл с карти на Испания, Португалия, Андора и Гибралтар, с техните POI и радари. Видях интересно видео, което ми помогна да разбера процеса: https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZ2lGU7ZkjmNHAn9867wczGTWSMvuXKivkiX
Имам обаче някои въпроси:
1. Къде мога да получа файловете, наречени mappackage_nq_FR_high_2018_Q2.sku и mappackage_nq_FR_high_2018_Q2.sku.md5 и файла MM2014_2_0_TT1506_FACTORY_WW_HIGH_20160415.lyc
2. Как мога да избегна дублирането на картите?
3. Ако инсталирам картите на Испания, Португалия, Андора и Гибралтар, използвайки този метод, ще бъдат ли изтрити другите карти, които не актуализирам?
4. Кога трябва да използвам файла force_update.txt?

Благодаря за помощта.

Hahaha. Ok, that made my day, but the point was, we all speak English (good or bad) in order to understand each other :)

1. Where can I get files named "mappackage_nq_FR_high_2018_Q2.sku" and "mappackage_nq_FR_high_2018_Q2.sku.md5" and the file "MM2014_2_0_TT1506_FACTORY_WW_HIGH_20160415.lyc"
- I suppose you're looking at the files from the clip. They're probably different in each car model. (MM2014_2_0_TT1506_FACTORY_WW_HIGH_20160415.lyc) - this is the one I use. The SKU and MD5 files are named by you, whatever you like. Both should have the same name (the second one is created from the first one as in the video). I use an old file, rename it and use it as a template for the new I want to create.

2. How could I avoid doubling the maps.
- just use the same name as the original and it will be replaced, not doubled.

3. If I install the maps of Spain, Portugal, Andorra and Gibraltar using this method, would my other maps be erased (which I'm not updating).
- No. They will stay intact. Only new files are added or if their names are same as other - replaced.

4. When to use file "force_update.txt"
- actually I can not recall what this file is.

Hope it help
Link for .lyc and .sku files : https://www.dropbox.com/s/famh82cq30ksm84/Templates.rar?dl=0
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)
The following user(s) said Thank You: altazor

Re:Re:Latest maps 4 years 1 month ago #399

• altazor
Hahahaha Sorry, languages are not my thing.
I have some more questions:
1. Is it necessary to add a GLOBAL_CFG folder in the CONTENT folder?
2. Why "mappackage_nq_FR_high_2018_Q2.sku" and "mappackage_nq_FR_high_2018_Q2.sku.md5" and the file MM2014_2_0_TT1506_FACTORY_WW_HIGH_20160415.lyc "are different in each model we have. but always be called the same, but the license file, how is it generated, how is it obtained?
3. How can I delete some maps or other files?

Last edit: by altazor.

Re:Re:Latest maps 4 years 1 month ago #400

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
1. No
2. Sku and md5 files are the ones you are creating with the material you want to import. The lyc file is the License file. This one is always the same. You need to also import a license file for the new maps you're adding (it's done only once for the map set you use maps from - for example 2019.Q2).
3. You can create a Delete file, using the same tool, just selecting the Delete option, when creating a Sku and md5 files.

I think all those things were discussed previously in the thread.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)
The following user(s) said Thank You: altazor

Last edit: by AOne.

Re:Re:Latest maps 4 years 1 month ago #401

• altazor
Thanks, Aone. I have read everything discussed in the thread but I did not find an accurate answer like the one you have given me now. Some responses refer to files that can no longer be downloaded or are down.
In reference to the video that explains how to create a SKU does not refer to the import of the LICENSE folder. In the file you shared is the LICENSE folder, but in the video they don't mention this folder.
This is not the license for the new maps: MM2014_2_0_TT1506_FACTORY_WW_HIGH_20160415.lyc? And if it is not the license of the maps, what files is your license?
Sorry if I ask something that was already discussed, but honestly, I haven't found the necessary explanation. Maybe when reading the thread translated by Google something has escaped.

Re:Re:Latest maps 4 years 1 month ago #402

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Each set of maps has its own license file, which allows the maps to "run" on the unit.

MM2014_2_0_TT1506_FACTORY_WW_HIGH_20160415.lyc - I'm not quite sure for this one, but I think it should be present in the RLink folder of the flash drive when installing any "manipulation" on the system.

The license files for each set are imported in the System just as you import any other content (maps, pois, buildings, etc). A screenshot of the structure is added bellow.

I don't mind answering, as far as I can (I've found out some of the things by trial and error, only starting the same movie you saw :) ), so no problem asking.

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: altazor, makoki22

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds