Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #43

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Thanks, mate. You've made a much better description and explanation, then in the original thread, and the pictures totally stunned me. 
 Is there any lag or something to the Rlink, as the maps should be much bigger (or I'm wrong) and is there a combined map for all Europe, so I don't need to gather all the maps? Is it possible for the Rlink to run out of space. I know you can't answer to some of the questions, but just thinking loud.
 Thanks in advance :)
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #44

• duracel3634
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Boyko -
Are you able to email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. all the files below and I will put them in our downloads section on this site for the ease of other members? I will also create a page for the instructions you have provided at the weekend if that is ok with you.

mm2014_upgrade_igo_2.2.19.300_gz.zip
mm2014_upgrade_igo_3.3.16.940_gz.zip
mm2014_upgrade_igo_3.3.16.960_gz.zip
mm2014_upgrade_igo_7.0.24.130_gz.zip

mm2014_upgrade_igo_2.2.19.300_original.zip
mm2014_upgrade_igo_3.3.16.940_original.zip
mm2014_upgrade_igo_3.3.16.960_original.zip
mm2014_upgrade_igo_7.0.24.130_original.zip
2016 Black 1.2 TCE Signature Nav S Manual Petrol Bose with Tech Pack and Drop Tow Bar
Running Rlink 2 Version: 9.0.34.611 Boot 5661- Self activated Android Auto - Map Version: mappackage_tt_feu_mid_2018_06
Renault Austral Estate1.2 E-Tech FHEV Iconic Esprit Alpine 5dr Auto 4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Redflame99

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #45

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
Hi

unfortunatly all links you provided are dead... 
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #46

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

Hi

unfortunatly all links you provided are dead... 

I have the files for 3.3.16.96x - both for upgrade and restore, will upload them laters and provide working links. For the rest I wrote to the guy who originally shared them and asked him to make them available so we can mirror them.
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #47

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

Thanks, mate. You've made a much better description and explanation, then in the original thread, and the pictures totally stunned me. 
 Is there any lag or something to the Rlink, as the maps should be much bigger (or I'm wrong) and is there a combined map for all Europe, so I don't need to gather all the maps? Is it possible for the Rlink to run out of space. I know you can't answer to some of the questions, but just thinking loud.
 Thanks in advance :)

The maps seem pretty much the same size - not bigger, only newer.

I didn't notice any lag or any difference whatsoever besides having 3D buildings and more / up to date roads.

You can create a SKU map file for all of Europe if you like - should be ok :)

You can eventually run out of disk space on the R-Link if you keep adding files with different names (so they don't overwrite existing maps with newer versions, but add more maps instead). But then I think it is possible to delete maps (files in general) to free up space. I've not deleted any (yet), but I read its doable.
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA
The following user(s) said Thank You: AOne

Last edit: by Boyko.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #48

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Thanks, mate :)
 If I remember correctly from the original thread, the SKU files could be not bigger than 2GB. Probably, with 2 or 3 files, all the Europe could be covered...
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds