Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #61

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
I have torrent link for 2018.Q4
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #62

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
I'm uploading part 1 of Map of Europe that includes UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy, Austria, Hungary, among the rest of the EE countries - will share the link once it uploads. It seems that 3 separate SKU files are needed to cover Europe.

Meantime here's a short video of simulated trip to 3D Big Ben :) 

There's slight lag due to the 8X speedup that my R-Link is struggling to cope with..

Edit: here's map of Europe part 1:

iGO_HERE_Europe_2018.Q3-part1.zip  - full list of included countries: Albania,Austria,Belgium,BosniaHrz,Bulgaria,Croatia,Cyprus,FYROM,Germany,Greece,Hungary,Ireland,Italy,Kosovo,Montenegro,Netherlands,Romania,Serbia,Slovenia,Switzerland,Turkey,UnitedKingdom
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA
The following user(s) said Thank You: rymacg, maxx, tripletdad, softyty

Last edit: by Boyko.

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #63

• gsa1967
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 23
if i download the part1 map from europe can i downloaded to rlink or do i have to download all parts of europe map?

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #64

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

if i download the part1 map from europe can i downloaded to rlink or do i have to download all parts of europe map?

You can install part 1 for time being - it will only update the included in the package countries. Part 2 and 3 are not yet ready - you can install them at a later point.
One of the first Kadjars from Nov. 2015 - 1.2 TCe Manual ZEN - "old" R-Link (gen 1.1, soft 2.2) successfully updated to 3.3 with AA

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #65

• rymacg
  • Thank you received: 5
First of all I really appreciate the time and effort you have put in to make these maps available Boyko as do we all, but just to clarify can I just copy the R-LINK folder as downloaded straight on to a USB  and insert in my car or do I have to run the upgrade file for my system first. Also do I have to rename map files to the same as the maps on my R-LINK. Just a little bit confused about this.

Thanks
2020 Kadjar 1.3 Petrol S Edition Tce Auto

Latest maps 5 years 2 months ago #66

• Boyko
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Thanks - I agree it is a bit confusing as I added the details in separate posts and its becoming hard to follow.

You need to run the upgrade file for your system first - here's the instructions for this as per my post.

Then you can install or update the maps by using one of the provided SKU files (those are map archive files similar to the ones that Renault provides, only these are more up-to-date and are built by other owners, including me, and are free / do not require map subscription plan).

If you do not run the upgrade file for your system you will receive a message saying the map you are trying to install has invalid license (which will be true), and you will not be allowed to proceed with the map installation.

Hope this help,

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds