Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #571

• Gamba777
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you very much for your prompt response. I had 2.2.19.300 official version of RLink2 software. After that I upgrade by myself to 3.3.16.961 version in order to get Android auto.
Therefore, If I want to install latest version of maps I need to follow attached instruction. I need also maps for complete Europe, and if is possible with Serbian navigation language. So, I am KINDLY asking you to help about that. Thank you one more time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #572

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
U redu, dogovorićemo se...

OK, no problem. Probably not travel to Russia, Belaruss, Ukraina, Georgia, Azerbajdan and similar?
I will give you also a build to remove unecessary maps of Polynesia, French Guayana and simmilar which only occupied space on device.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gamba777

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #573

• Gamba777
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes, I don't need those countries. Sorry to bother you. I am not 100% sure if I can do it properly. That's why I am asking you many times about this subject. Thanks again

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #574

• Karl
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Update - the problem described here is now solved. The sku-creator suddenly could not read the fingerprint of my car. The solution was to download the 32-bit version (although I run a 64-but Windows). That version reads the new fingerprints.

Hi. I have been using the Sku-Creator to add Here maps, pois and so on and it works perfect. Today, for the first time I removed the maps of some countries like Bermuda. No problem. I then went on and removed some pois and other info related to the removed maps. That de-installation also went fine. But after that, the SKU Creator can´t read the fingerprint of my car. It gives the correct firmware version but says "Number of files:0". Luckily, that is not the case. All maps and so on are still there. The R-link store can read the fingerprint correctly.
I tried to reset the R-link2 and make a new fingerprint. Waited for 3 minutes. Same result "0 files"-
Any suggestions?

Edit. I found the Wlsdecrypt tool in an early post. It requires the installation of Java, but that´s quiickly done. This tool reads my new fingerprint and shows the content in an .xml file. So the problem obviously lies in the Sku creator somewhere.
1,2 TCe EDC Night&Day prod. Oct. 2016
R-link 2 Ver. 7.0.24.161 (upgraded from 2.x by dealer).
Self activated Android Auto
Here maps

Last edit: by Karl. Reason: Additional info

Re:Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #575

• AOne
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 251
Looks like problem with the SKU app. Try redownloading it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
1.6 dCI, 2WD, Zen+ , Retractable Tow Bar.
RLink 2 - V9.0.34.610, Here Maps (2021/Q4) + TomTom POIs and SpeedCams (2021_06)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karl

Latest maps 3 years 8 months ago #576

• Karl
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Redownloaded. Unfortunately same problem. The Sku-Creator reads previous fingerprints. Looks like the one my car gives after the update (deinstallation) is different?
1,2 TCe EDC Night&Day prod. Oct. 2016
R-link 2 Ver. 7.0.24.161 (upgraded from 2.x by dealer).
Self activated Android Auto
Here maps

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds