Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Re:Latest maps 1 year 3 months ago #763

• Farrugia
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks a lot Rob, had to switch off after 1hr 15min waiting. Last screen was showing 'Validating checksum on u...' but progress bar remained at 10% ish and had to abort unfortunately as it got dark and started raining :( 
Can I upload the 'part' files one by one maybe it takes less time? Not sure if I can install Europe maps only on the other hand?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Latest maps 1 year 3 months ago #764

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
Sure, you can do partial upload. But use a quality, fast USB stick. 
If your device is older then USB slots are not so fast…
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dexbrax

Last edit: by Robertp.

Latest maps 1 year 3 months ago #765

• Dexbrax
Hi, all really new to this forum, chance upon it as I was looking for a way to update my Kadjar's maps.

Thanks, Rob for the guide, I used it and successfully updated my maps. I would like also to ask if anyone has the maps for South East Asia countries.
I was trying to create an account on the other forum https://www.gpspower.net/igo-maps/361698-igo-r3-here-navteq-2020-q2-europe.html to look for the maps but I can't seem to get past the email verification

Re:Latest maps 1 year 3 months ago #766

• Servc4
I want to delete the "speedcam.spdb" file in the map package content. Even though I tried this by creating a sku file with "SKU Creator Fingerprint" and installing it on the tool rlink2 system, it is not deleted.
Anyone can help with above problem? I was trying to delete this file as well because my speed cams showing wrong speed like on picture below but like above I couldn't. Is there any other way to delete this file from R-link 2?

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Kind regards

Latest maps 1 year 2 months ago #767

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 200
Hi

there will be a slight problem if you want to use a South East Asian maps on Europian car... Something connected with region activation and so...
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Latest maps 1 year 2 months ago #768

• Garibaldi1980
Hi guys,
is there any updated maps for rlink 2, Software release: 2.2.19.300
Generally, I am planning to update my current RLink 2 version to V3, in order to get Android Auto and Spotify working, but I have also some concerns (brick death of the system). I already asked local dealer, if he can update officially the Rlink firmware....at least to V3. Looking for answer.
My navi firmware version is  Boot release: 5327 , Nav info: 9.12.80.689874

But my other option is to update the currents maps.....actually, I like rlink2 navi.
Is there any new maps for Europe (incl. Balkans, Turkey, Greece, Romania, Macedonia...). Also with cameras, POIs integrated.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards.

Last edit: by Garibaldi1980.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds