Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 1 year 1 month ago #769

• Robertp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 199
You need unlock for navigation and maps. If you not already, send me PM to remind me to publish you stuff.
2016 White 1.6 dCi 4WD BOSE with Premium Techno Pack, Winter Pack, Panoramic glass roof & autodipp mirror and retractable towbar.
Added ambient illumination, few chrome trims,
Replaced R-Link2 V2.2 SW version 9. 0.34.611, enabled Android Auto and CarPlay (change USB slots)
Maps: Here 2022Q2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 1 year 1 month ago #770

• sebvi
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I have a kadjar from 2016 nd I am trying to figure out how to ocntinue to update the maps. From what I can see from the rlink2 information, I have the firmware 2.2.19.300and the maps seems to be from 2017. I am based in UK and plan to travel to France over Easter so I would like to have the latest update for the maps but the rlink store does not seem to have updates anymore... 

Anyone could help?

Latest maps 11 months 3 weeks ago #771

• Shez879
Hi guys,

New Kadjar owner here.  I just upgraded my unit on a 2015 model to 3.3.16.961 and enabled Android Auto.

Although I might not be using the on board maps as much it will be good to have the latest ones in case I'm in an area without mobile internet coverage.

If I understand correctly, I need to unlock the partition first then update the maps? What happens to the software 3.3.16.961? Does this need to be updated / changed too? And also I am a bit confused about iGO and TomTom etc - I believe the app that comes with the car is tomtom? Can the app be upgraded too or just the maps?

And finally, may I have the downloads and instructions please including how to remove maps of countries that I don't need?  The link that were posted appears to be expired.

Thanks!

Latest maps 9 months 1 week ago #772

• dprimic
Hi 
I have Kadjar 2016m Rlink2 V7. I sucsesfully installed iGO patch file. After that  the navigation have been working but I wasn't able to update maps.
When I put USB stick after few seconds an update is offered but soon after that apps close and restarts, At top of the screen a message is displayed that USB is disconnected and few seconds latter that USB is connected.
I have tried with different USB sticks but no joy. The update apps is restarted without any intervention from my side.
Any advice?

Latest maps 7 months 4 weeks ago #773

• xneil
Hi,
I have searched around but cannot find a download link for the "mm2014_upgrade_igo_2.2.19.300_mod.zip" file.  Please could you share a link for this.
Many thanks

Latest maps 6 months 3 weeks ago #774

• Teflon
Hello,
I updated my R-Link 2 (2017 Kadjar) from 2.2 to 3.3 software and I have successfully installed Android Auto. Since installation however my TomTom maps have disappeared. I only have maps for Bermuda (need europe). Can anyone assist and point me to where I can get these maps without losing Android Auto please?

Many thanks

Teflon

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds