Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Latest maps 2 months 3 weeks ago #781

• Karl
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 28
You need to make some changes before you can install those maps on your Rlink2. And yes, you can choose as many or as few countries as you like.
Try reaching out to RobertP in this group. He is our map expert. Or Google which tools you will need. Good luck. I personally prefer the "Here" maps and there should be links to them (ready for Rlink2) in this thread.
1,2 TCe EDC Night&Day prod. Oct. 2016
R-link 2 Ver. 7.0.24.161 (upgraded from 2.x by dealer).
Self activated Android Auto
Here maps
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fluffy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Latest maps 2 months 3 weeks ago #782

• MRay57
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi thank you very much for your response. 

I was a bit scared that the installation was going to take so much time. Eventually I installed the maps with all the downloaded files. And it just took around 15 minutes. Everything works fine.

Now I am wondering if I can install additional map updates. For example I have France 2023 (which is perfect) but I have 2014 for other countries like Turkey.

is it possible to proceed an installation with 1 single country? Just want to make sure it won’t erase previous update but I don’t think it will. 

Overall this R Link 2  navigation system works very good. I wouldn’t think that Car GPS would be even better than Smartphone apps (except traffic info). 

Latest maps 2 months 1 week ago #783

• Luxy1471
Does anyone have a new speed camera database to download for HERE maps? And how is it possible to insert new speed cameras into HERE maps?

Last edit: by Luxy1471.

Latest maps 1 month 4 weeks ago #784

• Fluffy

So, audiance
Here a new Here maps Her2023Q4 and skin patch 1.5 for all versions. Read instructions how to...
HERE maps became too large, so I make 3 sets to install separately (yes, you have to do for every part a same procedure). Device runs out od space if I want to install at once all set of maps.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1umzpYZv7HncLjGLCfKvVG2nVMMZHllLs?usp=drive_link
Have fun

Robert

Can u please tell me how to install those in Kadjar bose 2016

Latest maps 1 month 4 weeks ago #785

• Fluffy

Hi thank you very much for your response. 

I was a bit scared that the installation was going to take so much time. Eventually I installed the maps with all the downloaded files. And it just took around 15 minutes. Everything works fine.

Now I am wondering if I can install additional map updates. For example I have France 2023 (which is perfect) but I have 2014 for other countries like Turkey.

is it possible to proceed an installation with 1 single country? Just want to make sure it won’t erase previous update but I don’t think it will. 

Overall this R Link 2  navigation system works very good. I wouldn’t think that Car GPS would be even better than Smartphone apps (except traffic info). 

Hi how didt u do the update for here maps
I have just updated TomTom Q4 2023 
But dont get buildings

Latest maps 1 month 4 weeks ago #786

• Fluffy
Any one ho can tell me how to install here maps
Or why i dont get 3D buildings in my TomTom maps i have now
I have Kadjar bose from 2016

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds