Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Secret Key Remember me

TOPIC:

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 8 months ago #199

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 23

Normally the tip is an insulated cable. And the ground is loosely braided around it covered with foil. To prevent interference

thanks a lot, sorted out I was joining wrong cables, after joining ground to video - and white one to yellow one everything works great, camera quality is so so but other then that is OK, a big thanks to both of you lads
The following user(s) said Thank You: fixer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 8 months ago #200

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Normally the tip is an insulated cable. And the ground is loosely braided around it covered with foil. To prevent interference

insulated one in my case was white one and ground was around it as you wrote, but what is third cable doing? as I it working without it but I joined it together with white one just in case)

and another question did anyone found a 1080p camera as I am looking for a while and can't find anything on Ali, best one so. far I found ia one I already installed, thanks

Last edit: by kadjar162.

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 8 months ago #201

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 27
The ones I use are HD, wether they are 1080 resolution or not I’m not sure but the image is good

Last edit: by fixer. Reason: Grammar mistake

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 8 months ago #202

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
So you connected the red too? Or am I misunderstanding?

Last edit: by fixer. Reason: Misunderstood comments

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 8 months ago #203

• kadjar162
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
thanks for answer, mine is HD as well but 720p and think is less then that, its alright but could be better)
about cables I didn't connect red one as red was for reverse trigger, inside the rca cable was 3 wires, a white one that was insulated, a loose one thst is going around white one(ground or video-) and third one was green if I am not wrong and wasn't doing anything as if I connected it to video + or - it wouldn't change anything so I just tied it together with white one just in case)

p. s: from what I found for now on Internet, they are 2 channels left and right and white insulated one is usually right channel (probably more for using rca cable for audio ) in my case third cable inside the rca cable was no use as far as I found on Internet, also about pins that I ordered on Ali, they were a very small bit smaller and I dint take the risk, so I soldered all cables together, took photos for forum but sadly didn't press post and they didn't save

Last edit: by kadjar162.

Fitting a reversing camera 3 years 8 months ago #204

• fixer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Now you say it, channels makes sense, audio and video. If however the wire you added is channelled outside the wrap wire, it may be susceptible to interference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kadjar162

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds